Each year at its annual meeting, NAEC releases an annual report to update the membership on the Association’s activities and accomplishments throughout the past year.
Highlights of NAEC’s 2017 activities and accomplishments include:
- Strengthening the NAEC accreditation program
- Publishing a paper on the Criteria for Admission to an EMU in Epilepsia
- Collaborating with the American Academy of Neurology on CPT coding, coding valuations and quality programs
- Submitting comments to AAN on the 2017 Epilepsy Quality Measurement Set Update and to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on the DRG Assignment for NeuroPace
- Conducting an analysis of recent Medicare claims data
- Developing a video promoting epilepsy centers
- Providing an analysis of Medicare regulations
- Collaborating with sister epilepsy organizations to promote epilepsy centers
For addition information please review the NAEC’s complete report on 2017 Activities and Accomplishments.