Each year at its annual meeting, NAEC releases an annual report to update the membership on the Association’s activities and accomplishments throughout the past year.
Highlights of NAEC’s 2016 activities and accomplishments include the:
- Addition of 11 new member centers
- Launch of a new website with a new epilepsy center locator tool
- Development of the Association’s first formal strategic plan
- Completion of 2016 accreditation cycle
- Analysis of Medicare regulations
- Collaboration with the American Academy of Neurology on CPT coding, coding valuations and quality programs
- Release of an infographic on specialized epilepsy care
The full NAEC Report on 2016 Activities and Accomplishments can be found on NAEC’s website.